HP-2 Acoustic Baffle Lit
The HP-2 Acoustic Baffle Lit is a high-performing, sound-absorbing pendant luminaire with a 2″ aperture available in direct or regressed direct options with a variety of downlight aesthetic choices. Pair with its companion product – HP-2 Acoustic Baffle Unlit – a sound-absorbing and eco-friendly unlit pendant baffle to achieve desired reverberation levels with a consistent aesthetic.
Finelite is now providing 10-day shipments for standard products including Pewter (PEW) and Slate (SLA) finishes of this product! (Consult factory for other finishes.)
A Sound Idea
Today’s design integrate surface elements like unfinished ceilings, exposed concrete floors, and large windows while also eliminating sound-absorbing materials. This results in acoustical challenges that have a direct impact on occupant well-being and productivity.
According to “Noise and Wellbeing at Work 2019” a survey conducted by The Remark Group and supported by Dr. Nigel Oseland, workers face major distractions throughout the day due to noise. Consider these stats:
- 65% of workers report that noise in the workplace impacted their abilit y to complete work in a an accurate and timely manner.
- 44% of workers reported that noise had a negative impact on their overall wellbeing.
- 52% of workers report they are interrupted by noise distractions more than 5 times in a working day.
Unparalleled performance and uniform illumination from a clean linear form factor. Finelite lines of light are designed for ease of installation and feature integral drivers, simple plug-together wiring, and screw-free access.
- 10-year warranty
- L90: 90% of initial light output at 100,000 hrs
- 1-100% dimming standard
- Replaceable LED light arrays
Finelite offers an elegant and affordable approach to improve the sound quality of open space environments. Their acoustic products can be specified as a combination of high-performing, sound-absorbing LED pendant luminaires, in addition to, noise-reducing unlit baffles.
- 10-year warranty
- 100% polyester fiber housing
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E-84) material